Students intending to apply to university receive full support throughout the cycle to ensure a successful application. This includes:
- Progression Fair in February – over 75 universities in attendance.
- UCAS HE Convention
- University open day trips and summer schools
- Personal statement writing support
- Admission test support
- Mock interviews
- Bespoke Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science and Conservatoire application support.
- Student Finance England (SFE) application support.
Current students should contact their SAM in the first instance for information regarding their UCAS entry.
What is it?
The UCAS widget has been designed to be hosted on school and college’s website to link students and their parents to important information about higher education and the UCAS application process.
Through simple and intuitive navigation, it’s easy for users to increase their knowledge of the information and advice UCAS has to offer. The content will be reviewed regularly by UCAS so it remains up-to-date and relevant.
Why should I use it?
Parents and carers with little or no prior knowledge of higher education can find it hard to understand how best to support their child throughout the process. By using this widget students and their parents can access the information they need, when they need it.