Competition to Design the First Ever Abbeygate SFC Christmas CardBack
Terms and Conditions:
To design an electronic Christmas card for Abbeygate SFC to send to prospective students and stakeholders via e-mail and be displayed on our social media platforms. The winner will receive an Amazon voucher and will be credited in the e-mail. The e-card will be seen by Abbeygate SFC prospective students, the Governing Body, local MPs and key stakeholders.
The Card Must:
- Be in an electronic format.
- Where possible incorporate the Abbeygate SFC logo.
- Be suitable to send to prospective students and key stakeholders.
- Include the words "Season's Greetings" within the design.
- Tie in with the Abbeygate SFC branding colours; RGB for the blue: R:0 G:65 B:83 and the RGB for the pink: R:224 G:36 B:154
- For information regarding Abbeygate SFC please visit our website abbeygatesfc.ac.uk
- This competition is open to prospective Year 11 students only.
- Up to two designs per student will be accepted. Schools may enter as many students as they wish.
- Designs must be submitted by email and include the students name, design and school.
- The senior staff members of Abbeygate SFC will judge the competition and decide on the winner. The winner of the competition will be confirmed on Friday 7th December.
- The winning image will become property of Abbeygate SFC, however, we will ensure that the winner is credited for their design.
- The winner's name, their design and their school will be published on our website no later than Friday 7th December. Announcements may also be made via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The winner will be contacted to arrange receipt of their prize.
The competition opens on Tuesday 6th November and closes at 9am on Monday 3rd December 2018.
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. This page acts as a reference only.