Terms and Conditions:
To design an electronic Christmas card for Abbeygate SFC to send to prospective students and stakeholders via e-mail and be displayed on our social media platforms. The winner will receive an Amazon voucher and will be credited in the e-mail. The e-card will be seen by Abbeygate SFC prospective students, the Governing Body, local MPs and key stakeholders.
The Card Must:
- Be in an electronic format.
- Where possible incorporate the Abbeygate SFC logo.
- Be suitable to send to prospective students and key stakeholders.
- Include the words "Season's Greetings" within the design.
- Tie in with the Abbeygate SFC branding colours; RGB for the blue: R:0 G:65 B:83 and the RGB for the pink: R:224 G:36 B:154
- For information regarding Abbeygate SFC please visit our website abbeygatesfc.ac.uk
- This competition is open to prospective Year 11 students only.
- Up to two designs per student will be accepted. Schools may enter as many students as they wish.
- Designs must be submitted by email and include the students name, design and school.
- The senior staff members of Abbeygate SFC will judge the competition and decide on the winner. The winner of the competition will be confirmed on Friday 7th December.
- The winning image will become property of Abbeygate SFC, however, we will ensure that the winner is credited for their design.
- The winner's name, their design and their school will be published on our website no later than Friday 7th December. Announcements may also be made via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The winner will be contacted to arrange receipt of their prize.
The competition opens on Tuesday 6th November and closes at 9am on Monday 3rd December 2018.
Send a PDF and JPEG of the image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Christmas Card Competition'.